A career with us offers a range of opportunities. You can choose to experience different cultures, roles and career paths, and deep-dive into our world-leading research. Working with us means being challenged in an international environment, every day.
Whether you are our future researcher in France or could belong to our sales office in Shanghai, we want you to be continuously growing. Get to know us and explore our career opportunities here, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel that we could be your next career step. We’d like to hear from you and invite you to be part of shaping our future.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(K) plan. We also offer an employee incentive bonus program, educational assistance, fitness center and Weight Watcher’s membership reimbursement, and an employee referral reward program. Our facilities are located in communities boasting an excellent quality of life with outstanding educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities.
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is seeking a Millwright Journeyman to be responsible for installing, fabricating, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing a variety of manufacturing equipment and machinery in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations policies, permits and procedures. This position has the potential to transition to a shift position.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Ability to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Respond to emergency call-ins (in accordance to the labor contract).
- Work in a hot and humid environment.
- Work at heights.
- Able to work alone or as assigned with other craftsmen.
- Proven ability to perform safely.
- Completion of state indentured millwright apprenticeship or equivalent preferred.
- Technical degree, mechanical training, or welding certification preferred.
- Must follow Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s manufacturing and hygiene processes, procedures and policies, as applicable to the position’s areas of responsibility, in order to meet and maintain the safety, quality, and regulatory compliance requirements for each grade of paper.
- Ability to accurately maintain record keeping for mechanical repairs and maintenance functions.
- Must perform housekeeping and maintenance support duties as required.
- Utilization of maintenance strategies including preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Respect all finished product by upholding the safety, quality, legality and hygiene requirements during the manufacturing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
Become part of the team! Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v/so)
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to customers worldwide. Our offerings include decor paper, filter media, release liners, abrasive backings, nonwovens, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, food packaging and labeling, tape, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics.
Combined annual net sales are about EUR 2.15 billion and we employ 6,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
If the Apply Now button isn't working for you, please submit your resume and cover letter (indicating the job title you are applying for in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org