Our people are our greatest asset.
A career with us offers a range of opportunities. You can choose to experience different cultures, roles and career paths, and deep-dive into our world-leading research. Working with us means being challenged in an international environment, every day.
Whether you are our future researcher in France or could belong to our sales office in Shanghai, we want you to be continuously growing. Get to know us and explore our career opportunities here, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel that we could be your next career step. We’d like to hear from you and invite you to be part of shaping our future.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits program, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(K) plan. We also offer an employee incentive bonus program, educational assistance, fitness center and Weight Watcher’s membership reimbursement, and an employee referral reward program. Our facilities are located in communities boasting an excellent quality of life with outstanding educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities.
The Electrical Reliability Supervisor will be responsible for setting up and implementing predictive and preventative maintenance systems and to provide trouble shooting assistance and analysis to resolve chronic issues and to recommend and implement reliability initiatives.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- High school education with post high school education in the trades, engineering, technical, or business management – Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance or engineering
- Strong computer skills are necessary
- Strong Background in PLC’s
- Must follow Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s manufacturing and hygiene processes, procedures and policies, as applicable to the position’s areas of responsibility, in order to meet and maintain the safety, quality, and regulatory compliance requirements for each grade of paper
- Begin every day, task and project focusing on safety and continuous improvement.
- Basic care routines, monitoring motor characteristics, software for monitoring process control trends, proper labeling throughout the mill and establishing electrical and instrumentation standards.
- Assist supervisors in job planning and scheduling for corrective actions from reliability incidents.
- Responsible for providing weekly schedules and checking work order backlogs for assignment.
- Develop and update drawings, prints and manuals and engineering support on large projects.
- Provide maintenance assistance and project upgrades to the mill power distribution system, utilities, arc flash coordination, thermography, motor analysis, instrumentation analysis, chronic problems and monitoring temporary repairs.
- Assist maintenance for optimize drive tuning, motor/pump applications, and auxiliary control systems.
- Fill in as relief supervisor for area E & I Supervisors.
- Composure, Directing Others, Informing, Learning on the Fly, Managing and Measuring Work, Organizing, Planning, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Understanding Others
Become part of the team! Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v/so)
Ahlstrom-Munksjö is a global leader in fiber-based materials, supplying innovative and sustainable solutions to customers worldwide. Our offerings include decor paper, filter media, release liners, abrasive backings, nonwovens, electrotechnical paper, glass fiber materials, food packaging and labeling, tape, medical fiber materials and solutions for diagnostics.
Combined annual net sales are about EUR 2.15 billion and we employ 6,000 people. The Ahlstrom-Munksjö share is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki and Stockholm.
If the Apply Now button isn't working for you, please submit your resume and cover letter (indicating the job title you are applying for in the subject line) to: email@example.com